Wednesday 19 August 2009

today

enough football haha been busy today, mum picked me up around 1.30

i complained to her about the sore that i felt around my neck, its getting

worst day by day and it really started to freak me out. my mum stared at me and said

"bah ke kiulap tah tarus arah dr.basir" neither of us knew the exact location of

dr.basir clinic =='' we went to avon and asked the worker, they told us that

dr.basir clinic has been closed for almost a year and i was like

$%$^$&*$#^$&*#%#^*^&*#%%@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so we got no other option, i had to go the LEE's clinic, sighs another stupid

clinic, seriously nothing's going to change !! but then entah i changed my mind

i dont know lg i just hope it will work out this time =/ the doctor said that he's

going to give me a super-strong antibiotic but it also has a side effect, he advised

me to use lip balm and moisturizer and he also told me that the antibiotic is a bit

expensive and hell yeah it is EXPENSIVE =='' i was like wtf$ 30 tablets $80.00 ??

damn it i'm so broke sighs. starting from today i've determined to keep my hands

off from my neck and avoid eating food that contains large quantity of oil.

amin tah baik this time seriously aminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !

No comments:

Post a Comment